Adults and children over 8: 1 Tablet. Take once a day.
1. Do not use on the following patients:
1) Those allergic to this product or any of its ingredients
2) Babies under 3 months of age (breastfed babies)
3) Those with genetic conditions such as galactose intolerance, Lapp lactase deficiency, or glucose-galactose malabsorption
2. Use with caution or consult a medical professional before use if the following apply:
1) Patients with preexisting conditions
2) Patients with hyperoxaluria (excessive urinary excretion of oxalate)
3) Expectant/breastfeeding mothers
3. Side effect(s)
1) If the following symptoms occur, suspend use and consult a doctor or pharmacist:
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loose stools, stomatitis, loss of appetite, bloating
2) Users may develop tolerance with long-term consumption.
3) Taking 500mg‐2g of pyridoxine daily for extended periods of time may cause symptoms of sensory neuropathy or neuropathy (damage or dysfunction of one or more nerves).
4) Administering large doses may accelerate peptic ulcers, glucose tolerance impairment (abnormal blood glucose levels), hyperuricemia (excess of uric acid in the blood), or liver damage.
4. General cautions
1) Follow the recommended serving size and directions.
2) For children, administer under parental guidance and supervision.
3) If you experience no improvements after 1 month of usage, consult a doctor or pharmacist.
5. Do not take with levodopa.
6. For pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, and babies:
1) Do not use on babies under 3 months of age (or breastfed babies)
7. Influence on clinical trials:
1) This product may affect glucose levels in urine tests.
2) This product may turn urine yellow and affect related tests.
For brightening your skin up and for making it glow
For evening out skin impurities
Lightens up your complexion and improves skin marks
Revitalizes dull skin
One box has 30 tablets with 600mg dosage each
Riboflavin: Minimizes skin dryness and boosts zinc absorption
L-Cysteine: Shields skin from harmful effects of the sun