Semie's Kitchen Oi-Kimchi (Cucumber Kimchi)
Complete cucumber Kimchi in five minutes without salting
1. No need for salting. Kimchi is made by mixing the seasoning with red pepper flakes and adding it to the main ingredient such as cabbage or radish.
2.You can adjust the spiciness to taste. Choose your own red pepper flakes and add as much or as little as you’d like.
3.Our secret kimchi seasoning recipe goes perfectly with the main ingredients. It’s delicious and not too salty with our secret sauce made with a perfect blend that matches the characteristics of the main ingredient.
4.It tastes like authentic homemade Korean kimchi. You can enjoy authentic Korean kimchi with no artificial taste.
5.We've put in an easy-to-follow recipe right on the packaging. We’ve made an ultra-simple video recipe that anyone can easily follow.
- Handle with caution as packaging edges are sharp.
- Consume immediately after opening.
- Check the ingredient list for potential allergens.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Exchanges/returns are not accepted for the reasons above.
chopped onion, pear puree(pear, ascorbic acid), fish sauce(shrimp, anchovy, salt, water), salt, chopped garlic, seasoing base(fructose, sugar, citric acid), sugar, alcohol, fructose, water, chopped ginger, modified starchch